Interested in relocating to the UK to work as a Doctor in the NHS? Want to know more about how to secure GMC registration?
Doctor Expat have over 30 years of experience in medical recruitment working in the UK. In this seminar we’ll take you through everything you need to know about getting your GMC registration and working in the UK.
This extensive and thorough session will cover:
- Introduction to the General Medical Council (GMC, UK)
- English Language Requirements
- Levels of Practise
- Routes to Registration with Timelines
- United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE), Medical Council Of Canada Qualification Examination (MCCQE) & The Australian Medical Council (AMC) Clinical Examination
- Specialist Register
- Approved Practise Setting (APS)
- UK Packages and Benefits
- Present Yourself to Prospective Employers
- How to Prepare for an Interview
- Relocation Including Visa & Travel + Arrival in the UK
Tickets to this group session are £59 and can be purchased here.
If you would prefer a one-to-one session, these are also available for $149. These can be booked here or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to suit prior to making payment.