The healthcare industry is one of the UAE’s key industrial sectors for economic growth over the last decade, the country witnessed a rise from the previous year in the arrival of medical professionals.
The UAE has undergone some massive developments in recent years, which makes working in the UAE as a doctor all the more attractive!
Medical professionals in the UAE have developed rapidly in recent years, making it one of the most preferred destinations for medical professionals.
Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the two major hotspots to receive high-quality medical care because of the extensive network of hospitals and medical centers.
- Best Healthcare Facilities: In terms of world-class medical facilities equipped with innovative technology, the UAE ranks higher than the majority of other GCC countries. The country has a vast number of hospitals and organizations that approve healthcare organizations and programs. The state-of-the-art facilities have been designed to fulfill the requirements of medical procedures. The sophisticated infrastructure ensures high-quality services for patients from all over the world.
- No Language Barrier: Surviving in a foreign land without knowing the native language is a challenging task. But, in the UAE medical professionals won’t face this challenge because of the cosmopolitan population. The UAE has a population of 9.2 million people, of which 7.8 million are expatriates. With a huge expat population, UAE is considered to be highly diverse which is beneficial for medical professionals. English is widely used for communication and most medical professionals are proficient in multiple languages.
- No Waiting Time: Patients can easily get price quotes from multiple doctors for a specific treatment. Usually, this process takes months in other countries, but it is a one- or two-day process in the UAE. Treatment for almost every procedure is available instantly without waiting for several weeks which makes it easier for medical professionals to make a diagnosis.
- Technologies: UAE is immensely popular for offering advanced and innovative technologies for medical treatment. The excellent use of AI and Robotics in surgeries, 3D printing for dental treatments, and wireless brain sensors, are some of the advanced facilities. The hospitals in the UAE have the most up-to-date surgical equipment for cancer and other treatments.
- Alternative Therapies: Alternative health treatment therapies such as homeopathy, acupuncture, and Ayurveda, are exceedingly popular in the country. The country promotes these methods for natural treatment and healing.
Popular medical professions in the UAE
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Family medicine
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
We offer a complete solution to all Doctors, Dentists, and Allied Health Care Professionals who wish to secure their future in the United Arab Emirates. We help you connect to your next big opportunity by filling the professional gap in the market.
Contact us now for a better, brighter, rewarding future!
Written by Farzana Patel
18th October 2023
Check out our other blogs on www.drexpat.com