A medical job in the UAE is a huge aspiration for many people. Thousands of individuals are working hard to obtain these jobs and to live a happy life here.
The United Arab Emirates is a highly welcoming country to expats from all over the world. It has a well-developed healthcare infrastructure with sophisticated and easily accessible medical facilities. Many people have landed medical positions and have a delightful lifestyle thanks toDr Expat
Every country is different in rules and regulations, and it is essential that you understand the licensing procedures followed in each country
There are four types of licenses available in the UAE which allow Health Care Professionals to work.
Granted by the Dubai Health Authority. This license allows you to practice in the city of Dubai only.
Issued by Dubai Health Care City-a free zone. This license allows you to only practice only within the DHCC free zone and nowhere else in Dubai.
Granted by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi. This license allows you to practice in the cities of Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
Granted by the Ministry of Health. This entitles the holder to practice anywhere in the UAE apart from the Emirates of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. For example, Sharjah and Ras al Khaimah.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE DHA/DHCC LICENSE?
- Allied Healthcare
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE HAAD LICENSE?
- Other medical professionals practice in Abu Dhabi only
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE MOH LICENSE?
- Candidate should have graduated from a recognised graduate school.
- The MOH license requirement for doctors is as follows; you should have at least two years
- Clinical experience post position out of which one year should be in general practice setup.
HOW CAN I GET MEDICAL LICENSE IN UAE?
- Valid assessment certificate.
- Certificates of recent experience from the employer.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Letter of authorization request from the facility.
- Job offer.
- List of doctors and technicians licensed to work in the facility.
- Copy of valid passport.
CAN I DO A DHA EXAM WITHOUT DATAFLOW?
No, Dataflow Group is a mandatory requirement of the Dubai health authority.
All this can be daunting which is why Dr Expat can help get the correct license for you & guide you on a prosperous rewarding career in UAE
Contact us on email@example.com
Written by Farzana Patel
7th November 2022