The Hospital is the largest medical care facility offers world-class treatment in specialisations such as Oncology, Acute Care and Long Term Care and Wellness. The Hospital have been at the forefront of healthcare services in the region and have emerged as the Center of Medical Excellence across the UAE. Over the years, It has built a strong sense of trust in the hearts of every patient we came across by serving them in all walks of life along with state-of-the-art facilities, and in-depth expertise.
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree with specialized training in Neonatology.
- Board certification in Neonatology from a recognized medical board.
- Preferably Tier One Consultants and already working in Abu Dhabi with DOH License
- Valid licensure or registration with the Department of Health (DOH) for Al Ain or relevant UAE health authority.
- Clinical expertise in managing critically ill neonatal patients in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and guidelines specific to neonatology in Al Ain and the UAE.
- Previous experience in the local healthcare market, especially in Al Ain, is preferred.
- Attractive Salary and Revenue
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com