The Hospital is the largest medical care facility offers world-class treatment in specialisations such as Oncology, Acute Care and Long Term Care and Wellness. The Hospital have been at the forefront of healthcare services in the region and have emerged as the Center of Medical Excellence across the UAE. Over the years, It has built a strong sense of trust in the hearts of every patient we came across by serving them in all walks of life along with state-of-the-art facilities, and in-depth expertise.
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree with specialized training in Orthopedic Surgery, particularly in knee-related procedures.
- Board certification in Orthopedic Surgery from a recognized medical board.
- Preferably Tier One Consultants and already working in Abu Dhabi with DOH License
- Valid licensure or registration with the Department of Health (DOH) for Al Ain or relevant UAE health authority.
- Clinical expertise in diagnosing and treating knee-related orthopedic conditions, including both surgical and non-surgical interventions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for patient care, counseling, and collaboration with a diverse patient population and a multidisciplinary healthcare team.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and guidelines specific to orthopedics in the UAE, particularly for Tier One facilities.
- Attractive Salary and Revenue
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org