The Client is a specialty rehabilitation hospital and is licensed for 166 beds. Their core focus is aimed at our patients and their families. Patients will receive individualized care provided by a multidisciplinary team in a healing environment.
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree with specialized training in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Board certification in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation from a recognized medical board.
- Valid medical license to practice.
- Proficiency in English.
- Clinical expertise in diagnosing and treating physical disabilities and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and guidelines.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Previous experience in the field is preferred.
- Willingness to work in a diverse healthcare environment.
- Female candidate preference may apply based on specific cultural or patient needs.
- Salary between 60,000-90,000 AED per month depending on experience
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com