The Client is one of the leading diversified business entity located at the East Coast of United Arab Emirates. The Client has grown its business by responding to the changing needs of the customers and societies in which it operates. They are committed to offer customers an unrivalled choice of product and services with exceptional standards. The success of our Client is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, excellence and social responsibility. The Hospital is a premium 100-bed JCI accredited general medical hospital, the east coast’s largest and only hospital to comprise of 100% first class private rooms and exquisite VIP Suites for optimum comfort. The hospital has a fully-fledged Emergency department, outpatient departments, ICU, NICU, delivery suites and day surgeries providing in and outpatient services and is equipped with advanced diagnostic equipment such as Open MR (Panorama 1.0 Tesla), CT scanner (256 slices), mammography, a suite of ultra-modern laboratory facilities, 4D ultrasound and an audiology room.
• Medical degree from a recognized institution and board certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
• Valid licensure to practice as a Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology in Dubai or eligibility to obtain the necessary licensure.
• Extensive experience working as a Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecologist, demonstrating proficiency in both obstetric and gynecological care.
• Strong surgical skills, including experience in performing obstetric and gynecological surgeries.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, families, and the healthcare team.
• Compassionate and empathetic approach towards patients, providing support and guidance throughout their healthcare journey.
• Commitment to staying updated with the latest advancements in obstetrics, gynecology, and aesthetic gynecological procedures.
• Ability to manage a diverse caseload, prioritize patient care, and work effectively in a dynamic healthcare environment.
• Ability to perform Laparoscopic surgeries
• Very attractive salary and benefits depending on experience
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com