The Client is a specialty rehabilitation hospital and is licensed for 166 beds. Their core focus is aimed at our patients and their families. Patients will receive individualized care provided by a multidisciplinary team in a healing environment.
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree with specialized training in Dermatology.
- Board certification in Dermatology from a recognized medical board.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English languages.
- Clinical expertise in diagnosing and providing aesthetic dermatology treatments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for patient care and collaboration.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and guidelines related to aesthetic dermatology.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Previous experience in aesthetic dermatology is preferred.
- Willingness to work in a diverse healthcare environment.
- Female Arab candidate preference may apply based on specific cultural or patient needs.
- Attractive Salary and Revenue
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org