Our client, a hospital has been in the region for over 3 Decades. It has established impeccable credentials, and the team of medical experts enjoy professional credibility based on unrivalled healthcare experience and an outstanding record of service. Its reputation established through a network of seven facilities makes for a very sound foundation on which to build a modern hospital, thereby adding tangibly to the UAE’s healthcare system
- Medical degree from a recognized institution and board certification in Pediatrics.
- Valid licensure to practice as a Consultant Pediatrician in Dubai and have worked for at least 2 years in Dubai
- Significant experience working as a Consultant Pediatrician, demonstrating expertise in diagnosing and treating pediatric patients.
- In-depth knowledge of current best practices, clinical guidelines, and advancements in the field of pediatric medicine.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with patients, parents, and the healthcare team.
- Compassionate and empathetic approach towards children and their families.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards of care and attention to detail.
- Very attractive salary and benefits depending on experience
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com