Located in the heart of Dubai, this esteemed healthcare facility is renowned for its exceptional medical services. Boasting state-of-the-art infrastructure and a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals, this hospital provides comprehensive and specialized care to patients from diverse backgrounds. Equipped with advanced technology and cutting-edge equipment, the facility offers a wide range of medical treatments and procedures across various specialties. With a focus on patient-centered care, the hospital strives to ensure the well-being and comfort of every individual who seeks their services. The institution’s commitment to excellence, coupled with a warm and compassionate approach, has earned it a reputation as a trusted healthcare provider in the region.
- Medical degree from UK, Europe or Germany is a must. Board certification
- Valid licensure to practice as a Consultant in Dubai
- Specialize in pediatric immunology, focusing on diagnosing and treating immune-related disorders in children.
- Evaluate and manage patients with various immunological conditions, including allergies, autoimmune diseases, primary immunodeficiencies, and infectious diseases.
- Conduct comprehensive medical evaluations, including reviewing medical histories, performing physical examinations, and ordering relevant diagnostic tests.
- Develop personalized treatment plans tailored to each patient’s specific immunological condition, taking into account their age, medical history, and individual needs.
- Administer immunotherapy treatments, such as allergy shots or sublingual immunotherapy, to desensitize patients to specific allergens.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, including pediatricians, allergists, rheumatologists, and infectious disease specialists, to provide comprehensive care to pediatric patients.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and advancements in pediatric immunology and apply evidence-based practices in clinical settings.
- Educate patients and their families about the nature of their condition, treatment options, and preventive measures to promote optimal health and well-being.
- Participate in clinical research studies or contribute to scholarly publications to advance knowledge in the field of pediatric immunology.
- Maintain accurate medical records, document patient progress, and communicate effectively with patients, families, and other healthcare providers.
- At least 4 years’ experience of working as a Consultant.
- In-depth knowledge of current best practices, clinical guidelines, and advancements in the field of pediatric medicine.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with patients, parents, and the healthcare team.
- Compassionate and empathetic approach towards children and their families.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards of care and attention to detail.
- Very attractive salary and benefits depending on experience
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com