UAE Professional Licenses: Save Money in May
If you are looking for a Clinical job in the UAE, then you need to have professional licensing in place. The type of license you need will depend on which part of the UAE you want to work in.
- If you wish to find a Clinical job in Dubai, you will need a Dubai Health Authority License (DHA License)
- If you want a Clinical job in Abu Dhabi or Al Ain you will need a Health Authority Abu Dhabi License (HAAD License)
- If you want to work in Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm al Quwain or Ras Al Khaimah, you will need a Ministry of Health License (MOH License)
If you are relocating to the UAE from another country, it may be the case that you don’t mind or haven’t decided which part of the UAE you work in. If this is your mind-set, then you should consider applying for multiple licenses. This gives you options when you’re ready to work in the UAE. For people such as this we have created Combined UAE Licensing Packages.
Our Combined UAE Licensing Packages will make obtaining your professional licenses quick and easy at a lower cost. We help Doctors and other healthcare staff gain their professional UAE licenses everyday, so we can take care of the whole process for you – taking the stress of the application process away!
In our experience, working with us can reduce your application time to as little as six to eight working weeks; compared to an average of six months if you do it alone.
What’s more, this month we are offering you the huge discounts on our combined licensing packages:
- 15% Discount on Combination Packages
- DHA Licensing and HAAD Licensing
- HAAD Licensing and MOH Licensing
- DHA Licensing and MOH Licensing
- 25% Discount on Triple License Packages
- DHA Licensing, MOH Licensing and HAAD Licensing
For more information about these packages, please email email@example.com or call +971 4 311 6501.
Doctors in Dubai