Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) Licensing Packages Now Available!

Doctor Expat are delighted to announce that we are now able to assist Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health and other medical professionals to obtain the necessary professional licensing to work in Saudi Arabia.

If you are a healthcare professional who is considering relocating to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to live and work, then you will need a certificate of professional classification and registration from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties

There are several criteria you need to meet and things that you need to do in order to register with the SCFHS, including passing the Saudi Medical License Exam (SMLE).

Our CEO Kaneez Nabijee discussed the addition of KSA Licensing to our range of packages: “I am absolutely thrilled to be able to offer assistance to Doctors and other healthcare professionals who wish to relocate to Saudi Arabia to take advantage of the opportunities there. With the Vision 2030 making Saudi Arabia an incredibly appealing place to live and work, many Doctors have approached us in the past and asked for help in getting SCFHS Licensing in place. The process for this is very similar to UAE Licensing, which we already have an expert knowledge of; so this seemed like a logical progression for our business.”

Doctor Expat has vast experience of helping Doctors and other healthcare professionals to get their Professional Licensing in place in an organised and orderly fashion. Relocating to another country can be a stressful process, so let us help to unburden you of that stress by dealing with the logistical side of getting everything ready to secure your KSA Professional Licensing. You can find out more about our KSA Licensing Packages here, or alternatively, email for more information.