The client is a renowned Veterinary Clinic that has been established for over 20 years. It aspires to be the leading veterinary service provider in the UAE which strive to deliver innovative, multi-specialty and compassionate pet healthcare conveniently located across the U.A.E
* Diploma in Animal care
* Confidently handle and restrain animals
* provide nursing care to hospitalized patients, including patient monitoring and health checking, feeding, medical bath, nail clipping, and walking animals
* Administer treatments including injections, tablets, drips and blood transfusions
* Perform diagnostic tests, e.g. blood sampling, urine analysis, and x-rays
* Prepare animals for surgery and perform some minor procedures, e.g. suturing wounds and dental hygiene
* Monitor Anesthesia
* Assist veterinary surgeons with operations
* Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the practice
* Communicate with pet owners, gaining their trust and reassuring them about their animal’s treatment
* Educate pet owners on animal health, including vaccinations, worming, flea prevention, and appropriate nutrition
* Work to the professional code of conduct.
* Love animals and be empathetic.
Job Type: Full-time
Veterinary Nurse: 2 years (Required)
* Salary negotiable based on experience plus commission depending on experience
* Medical Insurance, Annual Flights and annual leave as per Labor law
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com