The Client is one of the leading diversified government medical entity located at the East Coast of United Arab Emirates, Fujairah. , this hospital is known for its comprehensive medical services, state-of-the-art technology, and highly skilled medical professionals. It offers a wide range of medical specialties and is committed to delivering exceptional patient care and innovative treatment solutions.
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree with specialized training in general surgery.
- Completion of a recognized general surgery residency program.
- Valid medical license to practice in the UAE.
- Proficiency in English; Arabic language skills may be preferred.
- Clinical expertise in performing surgical procedures related to general surgery.
- Knowledge of UAE healthcare regulations, standards, and guidelines applicable to general surgery.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and staying updated with advancements in the field.
- Previous experience in general surgery research and publications may be advantageous.
- Willingness to work in a hospital or clinical setting in the UAE.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a healthcare team.
- Salary between 35,000-45,000 AED per month depending on experience
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com