The Company-Private Home in Abu Dhabi for a female.
The patient has been diagnosed with bronchiectasis, type II respiratory failure, domiciliary noninvasive ventilation, airway colonisation with pseudomonas and achromobacter, previous pulmonary emboli, significant gastro- oesophageal reflux disease, gastroparesis, type II diabetes, hypertension and previous low iron stores
- Female Respiratory Physiotherapist for Private Home in Abu Dhabi
- Requirements: Candidate needs to have a passport which allows them to travel to the UK without a Visa
- Specialization: Respiratory Physiotherapy, Specialist experience in respiratory including advanced airway clearance, rehabilitation and non invasive ventilation
- Knowledge and understanding in a broad range of respiratory conditions and problems particularly bronchiectasis
- Good assessment skills and varied respiratory techniques particularly for out-patients including exercise prescription.
- Familiar with resuscitation techniques
- Degree or other recognized qualification in physiotherapy
- Qualification Requirement: The ideal candidate should be Band 6 or above qualification (as per NHS, UK Standards).
- Salary 25,000AED.
- Salary 25,000AED
- Medical Insurance, Annual Flights and annual leave as per labour law
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org