The Company based in Dubai is committed to providing the highest quality patient care. Their dedication to excellence, compassion and innovation is rooted in their devotion to the art and science of healing, which supports every aspect of their mission and to the care they give to their patients. Their care centers on diagnosing and treating patients of all ages, while emphasizing preventative medicine and the overall health and wellness of its patients. The clinic features state of the art equipment and trained staff that will optimize the care of each patient.
- Must have UAE Experience or be in UAE for face-to-face interview
- Must have a DHA license or eligibility Letter or active UAE license
- Part Time for around 2-3 days per week
- Must be western trained with Primary Education (MBBS) and Specialization from a western country
- Salary negotiable based on availability and experience
- Part Time
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you. Please email your CV to email@example.com