The client are the first standalone dialysis centre in U.A.E. They have clinics in Dubai which is specialized in giving quality and efficient dialysis treatment. They have also partnered with Seychelles Government to provide quality, affordable and efficacy driven dialysis to the people in Seychelles. There they have 40 beds with an addition of 4 beds especially for Hep B, Hep C and HIV patients.
- At least 3 years experience post specialization
- Preferred country of qualification would be, SOUTH AFRICA, NIGERIA, GREECE, malyAsia & INDIA
Location of Role
Main Duties of the role:
- Conducting consultations to diagnose illnesses.
- Referring patients to surgeons.
- Have set up a few dialysis units themselves.
- Have formed SOPs for dialysis.
- Has knowledge of the business end.
- Evaluating kidneys to determine treatment.
- Treating and managing conditions.
- Recommending dialysis.
- Administering medication.
- Looking after Dialysis patients in the unit.
- Processing Tunnel catherization
- Looking after Audits & Documentation of the entire Unit
- Helping Management to initiate technical rounds for new recruit
SALARY AND BENEFITS Salary : AED. 25,000/- to 30,000/-