General Dentist/Orthodontist -Claremorris (Ireland)
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated General Dentist/Orthodontist to join our fully private practice consisting of 3 surgeries located in Claremorris. The successful candidate will work alongside our team of dedicated professionals to provide exceptional dental care to our patients. Our practice utilizes Dentally software, Digital X-rays, and iTero scanners to provide the best possible care to our patients. We pride ourselves on being a fully compliant practice with best-in-class protocols in place. With exceptional demand for our services, we are currently fully booked for the next 6-8 weeks. A general dentist in our practice could easily generate in excess of €250k in gross takings, while an Orthodontist could generate up to €700k in gross takings per annum.
- Provide high-quality dental care to patients in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Conduct routine dental examinations, cleanings, and fillings as necessary.
- Diagnose and treat dental problems, including tooth decay and gum disease.
- Perform root canal treatments, extractions, and other surgical procedures as necessary.
- Create treatment plans and discuss them with patients to ensure they understand their options and the recommended course of action.
- Work collaboratively with our team of dental professionals, including dental hygienists, assistants, and front desk staff to provide the best possible care to our patients.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date patient records in Dentally software.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Degree in Dentistry from an accredited university.
- Current registration with the Irish Dental Council.
- Strong diagnostic and treatment planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other dental professionals.
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Dentally software is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, a supportive work environment, and the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals. If you are a highly skilled and motivated General Dentist/Orthodontist looking for a new opportunity, we encourage you to apply today. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org