The client is a privately owned UAE holding company with investments and operations in multiple sectors, such as healthcare, agriculture, real estate, food & beverage, trading, to name a few. They operate a number of clinics across Fujairah and Dubai.
- Acupuncture should be practiced in accordance with current UAE laws and regulations.
- Assess, diagnose, treat, and manage patient cases presenting for acupuncture.
- The acupuncturist is responsible for the patients seeking and undergoing acupuncture treatment in the clinic.
- Using different techniques of acupuncture with needles and cups.
- Assessing clients’ physical conditions in order to make diagnoses.
- Examining medical histories and maintaining a record of the same.
- Developing new treatment plans based on the outcomes.
- Monitoring the progress of clients.
- Ensuring a safe environment for the clients.
- Conducting individual sessions with clients.
- Following safety procedures and infection control protocols.
- Explaining treatment procedures.
- Attending medical workshops and seminars.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in science or a related field.
- Previous work experience as an acupuncturist in the healthcare industry or private practice.
- Holding a valid license to practice acupuncture.
- Understanding of medical rules and regulations.
- Complete knowledge of different acupuncture techniques and tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a health care team.
- Shall be discussed during the interview depending on the experience and skill
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org