The Client is a specialty rehabilitation hospital and is licensed for 166 beds. Their core focus is aimed at our patients and their families. Patients will receive individualized care provided by a multidisciplinary team in a healing environment.
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree with specialized training in Developmental Pediatrics.
- Board certification in Developmental Pediatrics from a recognized medical board.
- Experience and qualification that meets Tier 1 or Tier 2 standards, as defined by the hiring organization or regulatory body.
- Valid medical license to practice.
- Proficiency in English.
- Clinical expertise in diagnosing and treating developmental and behavioral disorders in children.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for patient care and collaboration.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and guidelines related to Developmental Pediatrics.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Previous experience in the field is preferred.
- Willingness to work in a diverse healthcare environment.
- Salary between per month depending on experience
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org