The Client is one of the leading diversified government medical entity located at the East Coast of United Arab Emirates, Fujairah. , this hospital is known for its comprehensive medical services, state-of-the-art technology, and highly skilled medical professionals. It offers a wide range of medical specialties and is committed to delivering exceptional patient care and innovative treatment solutions.
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree with specialization in cardiology
- Board certification in cardiology from a recognized medical board
- Valid medical license to practice in the United Arab Emirates
- Fluent in English (Arabic language skills may be preferred)
- Clinical expertise in diagnosing and treating cardiovascular conditions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in a diverse, multicultural healthcare environment
- Knowledge of UAE healthcare regulations and standards (preferred)
- Commitment to continuous professional development and staying updated in the field
- Experience in cardiac research and publication (preferred)
- Salary between 65,000-70,000 AED per month depending on experience
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com