The client is a premier medical facility focusing on providing you with the highest quality primary and specialized medical care and health education services Psychiatry department services spans over a range of Adult, Child and Adolescents Psychiatry. Psychology department offer child services range from psychometric assessment of learning difficulties and developmental delay to therapeutic services and offer adult services cover a wide range of interventions from counseling for personal and emotional problems to working with severe and complex mental health problems.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology.
- Valid licensure or registration with the Department of Health (DOH) for Al Ain or relevant UAE health authority.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English languages.
- Clinical expertise in conducting psychological assessments, diagnoses, and evidence-based therapy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for patient care and collaboration.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and guidelines specific to clinical psychology in the UAE.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and adherence to ethical standards.
- Previous experience in clinical psychology, particularly in the Al Ain region, is preferred.
- Willingness to work in a diverse healthcare environment and provide culturally sensitive care.
- Attractive Salary and Revenue
If you feel that your qualifications match the requirements and this seems like an opportunity you would like to explore, we would love to speak to you.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org